Saturday, 8 May 2010

A long while never update... here a few ...

OUR 1st FAMILY PHOTO~! Me, Daddy, Mummy & Varchel Boy

A few weeks ago... Daddy and Mummy, bring ME (Goobii) for a family photo shoot. I am so happy and excited as I know that I am very photogenic and I will confirm show my best to the photographer. Unfortunately, DiDi (Varchel) is not so cooperative, moving here and there and screaming and crying and struggling here and there... even Daddy and Mummy also bey tah han.

Around 2.30pm we started taking photo, I am the most impressive dog of course... I can STAY STAY for quite long before I move away. Oh ya!!! I also got my own napkin... Later Daddy will try upload all the photo and SHOW OFF~!

To cut things short, before Daddy (GeO) and Mummy (GiE) get busy again with work and to watch over DiDi (Varchel), I will personally show my cute , innocent , handsome and poor little dog face to ask them to LOAD up the photo...


This is ME!!! (Goobii Ho)






A super star still have to drink water..


I like small ball... but I don't like big ball ... so I am just watching over this ball.


I am photogenic even with a ball beside me which I don't like...


When DiDi (Varchel) want to pull my hair.... I will try to avoid..

*** Ai ya, is 10.30am , daddy & mummy got to work to check listing... next time will update again...

*Stay Tune*

No comments:

Photo Album : Geebii - 2008

Geebii - The Xiao La Jiao

Nickname: Little Chilli Padi ...

Loves: Bully goobii and bite and bite .... bite.. bite.. bite ... bite...

Scared: Scolding by Daddy & Mummy

Good: Pee & Poo at newspaper , Wake daddy or mummy up to inform them that I poo.

Bad: Aim wrongly... drop my poo in mother room... toilet door step, carpets... Bite... goobii tail and leg...

Size: US 8

Colour: Black & Brown

Age: 2yr old

DOB: 1st June 2008

Breed: Chihuahua

Location: Singapore

&

This is KorKor (Goobii)

Photo Album : Goobii - 2008

Goobii -The Handsome BoyBoy

Nickname: The cowardly dog

Loves: *Gai Gai*... Wear shirt & collar...

Scared: Thunder

Good: Seldom Bark & Very Good boy, people love me. Sleep mean sleep.. never disturb.

Bad: Aim wrongly... drop poo at toilet door step, carpets... Never follow instruction.

Size: PC keyboard

Colour: Tri-Colour

Age: 9yrs old

DOB: 2nd Sept 2001

Breed: Chihuahua

Location: Singapore

Contributors

Followers