Tuesday, 7 April 2009

Class 95 Dog Run @Bishan 05 April 09

My mummy was excited as it was her first time joining dog's event, so she woke up early forcing Daddy to wake up early too to bring us there.

I am excited as both Mummy and Daddy has been too busy recently to bring me out... so after long wait, finally i get to go out and run. And i am extremely happy cos Geebii cannot join us...kekeke


Me and My Daddy after the walk.... we r both too tired and sweaty and thirsty!!!
Mummy refuse to take pic with me cos, she say she is too ugly now cos she is carrying a 2kg baby in her tummy!
This pal is for adoption... mummy say we look alike except for the size, we both don't agree... so we refuse to look at the camera together... i look more handsome ok ... look at me below! !!
I am scare can mummy pls carry me??? too many big dogs!!!

Bring me home now, scare! too many dogs! pls pls pls!

Class 95

No comments:

Photo Album : Geebii - 2008

Geebii - The Xiao La Jiao

Nickname: Little Chilli Padi ...

Loves: Bully goobii and bite and bite .... bite.. bite.. bite ... bite...

Scared: Scolding by Daddy & Mummy

Good: Pee & Poo at newspaper , Wake daddy or mummy up to inform them that I poo.

Bad: Aim wrongly... drop my poo in mother room... toilet door step, carpets... Bite... goobii tail and leg...

Size: US 8

Colour: Black & Brown

Age: 2yr old

DOB: 1st June 2008

Breed: Chihuahua

Location: Singapore

&

This is KorKor (Goobii)

Photo Album : Goobii - 2008

Goobii -The Handsome BoyBoy

Nickname: The cowardly dog

Loves: *Gai Gai*... Wear shirt & collar...

Scared: Thunder

Good: Seldom Bark & Very Good boy, people love me. Sleep mean sleep.. never disturb.

Bad: Aim wrongly... drop poo at toilet door step, carpets... Never follow instruction.

Size: PC keyboard

Colour: Tri-Colour

Age: 9yrs old

DOB: 2nd Sept 2001

Breed: Chihuahua

Location: Singapore

Contributors

Followers